Posted June 2, 2010
On Active Duty?
Active-duty military families can visit many Ohio Historical Society sites free of charge now through Labor Day.
The sites listed below are participating in the Blue Star Museums program:
- Armstrong Air and Space Museum, Wapakoneta
- Campus Martius Museum, Marietta
- Cedar Bog, between Springfield and Urbana
- Flint Ridge, near Brownsville
- Fort Meigs, Perrysburg
- Harding Home, Marion
- Indian Mill, near Upper Sandusky
- Johnston Farm & Indian Agency, near Piqua
- Museum of Ceramics, East Liverpool
- National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center, Wilberforce
- National Road / Zane Grey Museum, near Zanesville
- Ohio Historical Center, Columbus
- Ohio River Museum, Marietta
- Stowe House, Cincinnati
- Wahkeena Nature Preserve, near Lancaster
- The offer applies to museum site admission only. There may be fees for special programs or events. Before traveling, please confirm hours, directions or other information about participating Ohio Historical Society sites at the Ohio History Online Portal or call 1-800-686-1541. For participating museums nationwide visit Blue Star Museums.