Ohio History Connection's Virtual Quests are engaging online educational resources about Ohio's people and history. Created in collaboration with community stakeholders, these digital resources provide remote learning opportunities for 4th-8th grade students. Access this enriching content now by clicking on the links below.
Learn about the Native people whose ancestral homelands are in what is today Ohio.
Virtual Quest includes:
- Engaging remote learning opportunities
- Short content-based videos
- Content aligned to ODE’s Learning Standards
- Enriching educational materials based on primary and secondary sources including images, maps and documents
- Diverse and inclusive content created with community collaboration and representation