You Can Support Ohio History While Shopping at Kroger
Don’t forget to register your Kroger Plus Card to support Ohio History! The more you shop, the more rewards you earn for history.
Last year, our staff, volunteers, members and friends raised over $2,100! Register your Kroger Plus Card today and Kroger will donate a percentage of your purchases to benefit the work of the Ohio History Connection.
Best of all, the only cost is a few minutes of your time. All participants must re-enroll each year to make their purchases eligible for community rewards.
Here’s the 5 easy steps to support Ohio History!
1. Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
2. To find the nearest participating Kroger store, please select View participating Columbus, Ohio stores or View participating Cincinnati, Ohio stores. Please note that Krogers Columbus Division has participating stores throughout the central, northwest, and southeast region of Ohio. Krogers Cincinnati Division has participating stores throughout the southwest region of Ohio.
3. Select your location and register with your Kroger Plus Card.
4. When asked which nonprofit you would like to support, enter the organization number: 84059.
5. Shop at Kroger and use your Kroger Plus Card at the register.
Be sure to register today to make all your purchases eligible. Help us get the word out by sharing this great opportunity with your friends and family. It’s easy… just shop, swipe your card and earn!