Posted April 16, 2015
Now that the tax deadline has passed, there is one more important deadline on the horizon! The exhibit “Going, Going, Gone? Endangered and Extinct Species” is closing in only 10 days! Sun. April 26 is the last day of the exhibit, so come on down to the Ohio History Center and check it out!
Where else can you see:
- One of the world’s last wild Passenger Pigeons?
- An articulated skeleton of the Giant Beaver that lived in Ohio during the Ice Age?
- The skin of a polar bear?
- Taxidermy mounts of the extinct Ivory-billed Woodpecker and Carolina Parakeet?
- An eye-to-eye look at an endangered Timber Rattlesnake!?
The Museum is open Wednesday – Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM and Sunday Noon – 5 PM. Click here for more information and admission prices.