This elegant, nine-room Second Empire home was erected in 1884 by local confectioner and baker, Peter Grammes. Fine furniture, antiques, and collections belonging to 3 generations fill the Victorian-Era house. In 1988 the property was donated to Tiffin Historic Trust by the late Rosaina Brown, granddaughter of the home’s builder. There are many wonderful features in the house: handmade oak woodwork, pocket doors, fretwork between the Music Room and Parlor. Dolls owned by the Grammes children are on display in the Toy Room. The house and garden have been maintained to reflect the dignity of their past.