See American Indian symbols carved in rock on the south shore of Kelleys Island. Rediscovered partly buried in the shoreline in 1833, the rock is now entirely exposed and protected by a roof and viewing platform. Inscription Rock Petroglyphs is accessible daily in season, weather permitting, via the Kelleys Island Ferry
departing from Marblehead. Average visit time: Allow 30 minnutes
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Inscription Rock Petroglyphs is believed to have been created sometime between A.D. 1200 and 1600.