Meeting Frequently Asked Questions
- Can we bring our own food in for our event?
Unfortunately, our insurance liability requires licensed professional full service catering companies to cater any event on our premise. However, we have provided a list of preferred caterers for a wide range of choices from casual to upscale menus and pricing.
- Do we have to use one of your preferred caterers?
- We have provided a list of preferred caterers for a wide range of choices from casual to upscale menus and pricing. However it is possible to use another caterer ourside of our catering list. Each caterer would need to go through an approval process and provide information such as licenses, proof of insurance, and workers compensation covereage. For any non-preferred caterer a 25% food and beverage catering fee will be assessed.
- Do our guests have to pay to park for our event?
No, parking is FREE.
- What is the reservation process?
- The first step of the process is to fill out the application. Once the application is received it is reviewed to ensure that there are no conflicts. Once the application is approved a contract will be sent to you with a deposit due date of one month after receiving your contract. No deposit is due with the application form submission.
- How much of a depsit is required and when is the deposit due?
The deposit is 50% of your facility rental only. It is due approximately one month after the contracts are sent. All other balances must be paid in full 30 days prior to the event, including alcohol, equipment and remaining rental fees. There is no deposit due when the application is submitted.