Students test their knowledge of Ohio and discover interesting facts about our government, geography, statehood, symbols, inventors, and remarkable Ohioans in this game show program.
Location: Ohio History Center, Columbus, Ohio
Availability: Call the Scheduling Office for available times
Time Allowance: 30 minutes
Cost: $5.00 per student; $4.00 per chaperone; Teachers are free (includes admission to the Ohio History Center)
Review Ohio’s borders, rivers, form of government, inventors, symbols, and remarkable Ohioans.
Social Studies Standards Connections (by Benchmarks and Grade Level Indicators):
- Grade 3: People in Societies – A1, A2
- Grade 4: History – B2, B3, C6; People in Societies – A1, B3; Geography – A4 Government – A1
- Grade 5: History – B2, B3; Government – A2
- Grade 6: History – B3
- Grade 4: 3, 5, 8
- Grade 5: 2, 3
New Social Studies Standards:
- Fourth Grade: SS 4.5, SS 4.8, SS 4.21
- Eighth Grade: SS 8.14, SS 8.23