Students test their knowledge of Ohio and discover interesting facts about our government, geography, statehood, symbols, inventors, and remarkable Ohioans in this game show program.
Location: Ohio History Center, Columbus, Ohio
Availability: Call the Scheduling Office for available times
Time Allowance: 30 minutes
Cost: $5.00 per student; $4.00 per chaperone; Teachers are free
Review Ohio’s borders, rivers, form of government, inventors, symbols, and remarkable Ohioans.
Social Studies Standards Connections (by Benchmarks and Grade Level Indicators):
- Grade 3: People in Societies – A1, A2
- Grade 4: History – B2, B3, C6; People in Societies – A1, B3; Geography – A4 Government – A1
- Grade 5: History – B2, B3; Government – A2
- Grade 6: History – B3
- Grade 4: 3, 5, 8
- Grade 5: 2, 3
New Social Studies Standards:
- Fourth Grade: SS 4.5, SS 4.8, SS 4.21
- Eighth Grade: SS 8.14, SS 8.23