- I mailed my membership application/renewal form and payment. When can I expect to receive my new membership cards?
New members will receive an introductory membership packet and two cards within 3-4 weeks. Renewing members will receive new membership cards within 3-4 weeks.
- I purchased a membership online. Can I take advantage of my membership benefits right away?
Yes! Look for a separate e-mail after you purchase your membership with instructions on how to print a temporary membership card from our website. Present the temporary card at any OHS site to receive the admission benefit for your membership category.
- How do I use my 10% shopping discount at the online Ohio History Store?
Enter the membership coupon code into the box on the online shopping cart, prior to clicking the Checkout button. To obtain the coupon code, please call the Membership Office at 800.686.1545.
- What do I do if I need an additional membership card?
Contact the Membership Office to request a replacement card. Your card will be mailed to you within two business days.
- How do I change my address or correct a misspelled name?
Send us an e-mail with your name, member number, former address, new address, and any other changes. We will update your record within 1-2 business days.
- I filed a change of address form with the Post Office when I moved. Do I still need to send you my new address?
We receive address updates from the Post Office approximately every three months. To ensure you receive all your membership materials, please contact us with your new address shortly before you move.
- How do I renew my membership?
Approximately two months before your membership expires, you will receive a renewal notice. You may return the notice with payment by mail or renew your membership online.
- What if I receive another renewal notice after I have sent in my payment?
Sometimes your payment and a reminder notice will cross in the mail. Please disregard the notice. But, if you have a concern, please call.
- Can I give membership as a gift?
Yes, gift memberships are available for birthdays, graduation, holidays, or any occasion. You can register friends, family, or associates for a gift membership on your renewal notice or application, by calling the Membership Office, or at our online store.
- How do I donate money to the Ohio History Connection?
We accept monetary donations online, by mail, over the phone, or if you wish to stop in and meet us in person. Please visit our donations web page for more information.
- How do I donate items to the Ohio History Connection?
For information on how to donate historical items such as books, manuscripts, audiovisuals or artifacts, please contact the Collections Registrar at 800.686.6124.