The Ohio Historical Society partners with local institutions to provide original microfilming services. Filming is subcontracted to Backstage Library Works.
This service includes:
- Pre-microfilming material preparation
- Filming adherent to ANSI standards
- Quality review of completed reels
- Storage of archival masters at OHS for preservation purposes
- Use copy for local institution
The cost for this service is typically $500 per reel, but can vary. Please contact Digital Services staff directly to obtain a quote for your project.
Digital Services Manager
phone: 614-297-2578 firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to return to the Microfilm Services page.